My journey with SOF:
These were my life’s first exams and ever since, I have been very excited to appear for these every year. Beginning in 3rd grade, I list down my achievements from both stages of these olympiads.
1) Std. 10- ACADEMIC-EXCELLENCE-SCHOLARSHIP-AWARD-highest cumulative marks in 4 Olympiads (English-IEO, Math-IMO, Science-NSO, Cyber-NCO) in state
2) Gold-medals-of-Excellence in state (stage1-NSO, IMO, NCO) in grades-7, 8, 9, 10.
3) International #1 NSO(finals, grade-8) and NCO(finals, grade-3)
4) International #2 NSO(finals, grade-4) and NCO(level-1, grade-5)
5) International #3 NSO(finals, grade-6)
6) Perfect score-IMO (grades-8, 9)
7) Among school topper in almost all years’ level-1 and 2 in all grades-3 to 11 in all 4 Olympiads.
8) Had my picture printed on cover page of nationally published NSO workbook.
A few essential details about these national/ international olympiads:
The science tournament, branded as NSO (National Science Olympiad), is a rigorous academic and scholastic aptitude competition on the pattern of the Sports Olympiad. The event encompasses various science disciplines, namely, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
AES: ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIP
The scholarship winner, from each class, will be the student who obtains highest cumulative marks in any 4 Olympiad exams during the year. Under AES, one student from each class each state is selected for scholarship.